The Kingpin Equipment Light Bar is a great addition to a topper!
The Kingpin V-Series 40" Light Bar is engineered for active lifestyles - from off-road vehicles to trailers and recreational toys. This USA-developed 12-volt utility light provides unmatched performance compared to factory auxiliary lighting and comes with a hassle-free 3-year warranty. Kingpin's V-Series are the most versatile 12-volt utility lights on the market.
STRONG & EFFICIENT
The V-Series 40" Light Bar can be left on FULL BRIGHTNESS for DAYS without fully draining a standard automotive battery.
Our V-Series Light Bar is the lowest profile, 180-degree rotating, waterproof 12-volt utility light bar on the market.
Low power draw = safe and easy install. No complex wiring or relays needed!
We ditched the industry standard blue-white clinical color.
Kingpin's exclusive Diffused Daylight Technology provides softer, eye-friendly smoothing and a daylight neutral color temp ideal for tasks and relaxation.
The v-Series high-impact chassis and lens can withstand direct hammer blows and even being driven over by a full-size pickup. Check out the torture test video!
Our exclusive 180-degree mounting system and anodized aluminum brackets mean you can mount it securely anywhere and aim it exactly where you need it.
Each unit comes with permanently attached aluminum mounting brackets on each end. The mounting brackets are 3.75"L x 1.125"W, spaced 35.25" center to center.
- VHB Tape. Most common and preferred for most applications.
- #6 or #8 screws, 8 Total (4 holes per mounting bracket). Holes are easily accessed by rotating the light.
- Quick-release option: Use Velcro or similar material
ANY 12-volt power source can be used to power the V-Series 40" Light Bar.
- The low 1.4A power draw allows you to safely piggyback it into many existing circuits (ex. a rear brake light).
- ANY style 12-volt plug or adapter to power with an auxiliary 12-volt power outlet.
- MOST plugs or adapters to power with a portable power pack (ex. Goal Zero).
- MOST 120v to 12v adapters to power with a standard home outlet.
The V-Series 40" Light Bar comes with a 36" long exterior rated 18-gauge wire lead. Simply connect the ground (black -) wire to a common ground or negative battery terminal and then the positive (red +) wire to the power source.